Hotmail Password Recovery: Do It Effortlessly
Not good at remembering passwords and always end up losing access to your account? Well, not this time because this time we are here to take you out from the pit. It is really normal to forget your account password sometimes, the problem isn’t here, and the problem actually begins when you cannot restore it. To be able to restore your account password you need to set up recovery options first. Otherwise, it kind of becomes impossible to verify your account in the first place. However, we must suggest you give it a try at least if you are lucky enough you can get it back. Now, if you Forgot Hotmail Password or somebody hacked it, you surely need to take action as soon as possible. In such cases, there are chances that the person who has hacked your account is misusing it for a wrong purpose and we don’t think anyone would want it. You can restore your Hotmail password easily if you know the procedure; otherwise, you already know where to go for help. You can contact our Hotmail Password Recovery techsto get technical assistance regarding all your issues. We assure to resolve all your concerns as soon as you share them with us.
Here’s How You Can Reset Your Lost Hotmail Password EasilyWant to try resetting your lost password on your own first? No worries, you can use the steps given below to help yourself with the procedure. Make sure you have your recovery option close to yourself to verify the code sent on it. if you have multiple recovery options set up, you just need one to receive verification code. Now get started with the steps given below and recover Hotmail password.
- First of all, open your Smartphone and then go to your App drawer or All Apps menu.
- Navigate the Outlook app and then click to open it.
- If you are accessing the Outlook app for the first time, you will see a home page on which you need to select Get Started option.
- Now on the next screen provide your Hotmail password in the labeled field and then click on Add Account.
- As you can see you are now directed to the Enter Password page. Now you need to select Forgotten my Password option right before the password field.
- Again select then I forgot my password box and then click on Next.
- Enter the Captcha shown on your screen in the empty space and then select Next. In case, if the letters in the CAPTCHA are not clear you can click on New to load a new picture.
- Chose the recovery option on which you would like to receive verification code. If you have multiple security options you can select on which you can receive the codes otherwise you need to have your recovery email or phone number next to you.
- If you don’t have any of the recovery options with you then you can select I don’t have any of these options and then tap Next. Enter a new backup email that you can access and follow the on-screen steps to proceed further.
- After selecting your recovery option, first, you need to verify the hidden part of the email address or phone number.
- Next, select Send code and then open your email box or messages to find the received code.
- Enter the code in the labeled field and click on Next.
- As soon as you will verify the code, you can Reset Hotmail Password.
- Enter a new password in the labeled filed and then confirm it in the next field.
- Click on Next and then sign in to your account.